It is always a pleasure when cat owners have a furry friend in their corner to give them a comforting feeling during depressing times. But what if the cats are suffering silently in pain due to some external factors that are not in their control? Isn’t it the duty of the owner to ensure that their pet does not suffer from these pesky parasites? It is an extremely uncomfortable sight when the pet is suffering.
Keeping this in mind, there are loads of flea prevention treatments available in the market today. Some of them are topical, while others are in the form of ointments, tablets and even flea bombs. Each of the products has its own set of advantages and disadvantages. For example; topical treatments cannot be used when the cat wants to go in the water while oral treatments can help in this respect. Flea bombs work when the cat is in the house, but as soon as they step outside it is a different ball game altogether.
One such treatment that is highly effective in keeping fleas in check is Comfortis. It comes an oral chewable form with beef flavour that is loved by cats. So the question is why should you go for this product? Let us find out the reasons:
- Comfortis comes in a great tasty flavour which is loved by even the fussiest of cats. Hence, there is no need to force your cat to eat this tablet. Simply mix it in the food or give it orally and avoid the inconvenience of topical treatments.
- It is the first beef flavoured tablet for flea prevention in Australia.
- It consists of Spinosad as an active ingredient that starts causing muscle contractions and tremors in fleas resulting in activation of motor neurons causing paralysis and death of fleas.
- It is a monthly treatment that starts working in half an hour after administration by eliminating fleas that are feeding on your kitty. It kills 98-100% fleas within 4 hours of administration.
- It is recommended for cats and kittens of at least 14 weeks of age and 2 pounds of body weight.
- Kills fleas before they eggs on your cat
- No need to keep your feline separate from other pets. They can go and play with you and other pets after ingesting the tablet.
- Prevents flea infestation in cats and prevents different flea infested diseases like Flea Allergy Dermatitis
It is one of the most recommended flea prevention treatments by veterinarians in Australia. If you still have any doubts about this effective treatment, then get in touch with your veterinarian and clear your doubts today. Get this flea preventive treatment at a never-seen-before price at an online pet supplies store near you!!