Mobiflexor has been discontinued. We appreciate all our customers who have found positive use from our product.
Here are some recommended products we feel are suitable replacements:
Mobiflexor Natural Hip & Joint Supplements for Dogs Advanced Formula Soft Chew Treats
- SUPPORT PET MOBILITY: Our advanced formula Hip & Joint Supplements for Dogs chews are made using a carefully balanced blend of ingredients that help reduce joint and hip pain by providing them with the support they need to help them stay active.
- ALL IN ONE HIP & JOINT CARE: With over 7 active ingredients including glucosamine chondroitin MSM and more, our joint support soft chews help support the cartilage between your dog’s bones to help them maintain mobility and stay comfortable.
- FOR ALL DOG BREEDS AGES: These glucosamine chews for dogs use our unique joint support formula that not only helps aging dogs preserve their joint integrity but also aids younger dogs by helping slow down the deterioration of bone and cartilage.
- NATURAL CHICKEN FLAVOR: Our flavored chewables for dog’s joint and hips have a natural chicken flavor that will keep your four-legged friend coming back for more allowing you to easily incorporate it into their daily diet to give your pet the care they need.
- PURITY THAT MATTERS: When it comes to purity, we make no exceptions. Our hip and joint support chewable treats for dogs are made without relying on any additives, preservatives, GMOs, artificial ingredients or chemicals making them perfect for daily use.
Texas Pet Company Mobiflexor Hip and Joint Advanced Formula Supplement for Dogs, Soft Chews Glucosamine for Dogs with Chondroitin, MSM, Vitamin C and Grape Seed Extract To Support Mobility, 120 Chewable Treats.
Support Your Dog’s Joint Integrity & Help Maintain Their Mobility With Texas Pet Company Mobiflexor Hip and Joint Advanced Formula Dog Supplements!
As your dog ages the harder it gets for them to move around due to thinning joints and lack of cartilage between the bones which is why we formulated our hip and joint chewable supplements for dogs to provide them with the support they need.
We combine natural ingredients with a chicken flavor to bring you hip and joint support dog treats that are packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that work together to help support your dog’s mobility, reduce joint pain, keep them active and more!
Carefully Balanced Hip & Joint Supplements for Dogs Advanced Formula For Overall Support
Unlike your average hip & joint dog soft chew supplement, we infuse our chewable dog supplements with Vitamin C and Vitamin E that not only help ease your pet’s joints but also helps promote and support their overall health.
This hip & joint supplement is made with NO Artificial Preservatives, Flavorings, Additives, Parabens, Fillers, GMOs, or anything else that could upset your dog’s stomach. They’re easy on your pet’s digestion and help support their immune system as well.
Features You’ll Love:
– Our soft dog chews are suitable for all dog breeds and all sizes
– Contains Vitamin C and Vitamin E to support your pet through day to day life
– Delicious chicken flavor makes sure your furry friend always wants more!
– Each pack comes with 120 chewable treats for dogs that are easy to digest
– Our soft dog treats can help during pet training as a reward
Help Support Your Pet’s Joint Health The Smart Way With Texas Pet Company Mobiflexor Hip And Joint Dog Supplements!
All in one Hip and Joint Care For Dogs.
Glucosamine is the key ingredient in hip and joint support for dogs. Glucosamine is made up of a combination of glucose and glutamine. Glucose is sugar, and glutamine is an amino acid. Glucosamine occurs naturally in the body of dogs. Glucosamine helps the dog’s body create molecules that aid in the formation of cartilage in the dog’s joints. In dogs, glucosamine production decreases with age, so supplements are needed with age.
Chondroitin Sulphate is a vital supplement and an essential part of cartilage in dogs. The efficiency of chondroitin increases when combined with glucosamine. Many studies indicate that chondroitin helps prevent cartilage breakdown and also helps repair the cartilage mechanism.
MSM is a naturally occurring chemical compound found in animals, plants, and humans. MSM is a natural form of sulfur and is widely stored in almost all body cells. The problem is the body’s MSM levels decrease with age. MSM for dogs can be beneficial because it plays a big part in the formation of healthy skin, amino acids, connective tissue such as ligaments, and blood proteins.
Added Vitamins in a Carefully Balanced Formula For Overall Support
Natural Hip & Joint Care
Our hip and joint support chewable treats for dogs are made without relying on any additives, preservatives, GMOs, artificial ingredients or chemicals making them perfect for daily use.
Safe for Your Dog
When it comes to purity, we make no exceptions, there are no preservatives in our mobility treats.
Natural Chicken Flavor
Our flavored soft chews for dog’s joints and hips have a natural chicken flavor that will keep your four-legged friend coming back every day.
Made in the USA
Quality you can trust made right here in the United States of America.
Glucosamine, MSM, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Chondroitin Sulfate, Organic Turmeric Root Powder, Dried Yucca Schidigera Extract, Egg Shell Meal (Source of Collagen), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol). Base Ingredients: Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Rice Bran, Rice Flour, Flaxseed, Natural Duck Flavor, Natural Pea Flavor, Natural Chicken Flavor, Sunflower Lecithin, Powdered Cellulose (coating only), Coconut Glycerin, Sorbic Acid (natural preservative), Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract.
For canine use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product. This product has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Do not exceed the recommended dose. In the case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional or veterinary professional immediately. Discontinue use immediately if new or worsening symptoms occur. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store below 80°F.